The website www.belcoavia.ro is committed to respecting your privacy, complying with all laws and regulations applicable to data protection, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 („GDPR”). This policy (together with the Terms and Conditions of this website and any other documents referred to in the content of this policy) aims to provide you with information about the personal data we collect from site users and how we process it.
Identification data of the company that manages the site www.belcoavia.ro
The data operator is BELCO AVIA SRL, a limited liability company of Romanian nationality, headquartered in: Str. Cross, No. 423, orchards, County. Bistrita-Nasaud, registered at the Bistrița Trade Register under no.J06 / 16/2005, unique registration code 16125191.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS, FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON THE BASIS OF WHICH?
In the process of administering this website, The company will collect certain information ("personal data") in connection with identified natural persons or which may lead to the identification of natural persons, which are provided by the users of this website directly (e.g, name, first name, Email Address, phone number) or indirectly (e.g, IP address). preponderant, The company has legal entities in its portfolio, and any personal data processed in order to carry out the activity, are represented, as the case, by the data of the company's representative, of his proxy, as well as staff within these entities, charged with improving the promotion strategies and processes of these customers. The processing of this data has a contractual basis, not being necessary, according to the Regulation, expressing express consent to this. There may also be situations when the data subjects are individuals, having no connection with any legal person, recipient of our products and services.
The processing of personal data will be done for the following purposes, based on the legal grounds indicated for each of them, as follows:
When visiting our website, cookies are used to automatically collect technical information that can identify the user, such as the operating system, IP address, the type of internet browser used to browse our website, the domain name or domain host through which the user browses the website.
ANSWER TO THE CONTACT FORM OR QUESTIONS, YOUR REQUESTS OR COMPLAINTS
We will process your personal data, such as names, first name, Email Address, the telephone number and any other information or details that you may provide to us in the correspondence, to solve and answer your questions, your complaints or requests, depending on the communication channel through which you contact us.
The goal : Possibility to provide answers to: requests for quotations, complaints, questions or requests for correspondence
Legal basis : The processing is based on a legitimate interest, allowing us to provide answers to questions, your complaints or requests.
DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS / EMAIL MARKETING
We have the ability to process personal data to inform you about our products and services, promotional offers and for subscribing to newsletters. This personal data will be processed for direct marketing purposes only with your prior consent and through the use of communication channels. (of ex. email, sms etc.) with which you agreed. We will process personal data in order to establish contractual relationships following your voluntary expression of the desire to receive an offer or details about the products and services displayed on the website www.belcoavia.ro. The contractual services are represented by the provision by the Company of the administration and management of your accounts and internet marketing campaigns.. For this purpose, we will use the data you fill in on the page mentioned above, according to the existing form at this address, respectively, Name, First name, E-mail, Phone.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
In the context of the operations described above, your personal data may be transferred abroad to European Union countries ("EU") or the European Economic Area („SEE”). We hereby inform you that any transfer made by the Company to an EU or EEA Member State will comply with the legal requirements set out in the GDPR..
REFUSAL OF PROCESSING AND ITS CONSEQUENCES
Being a private entity, there is no legal obligation under which we could claim to provide you with personal data. Your refusal to provide us with data does not exist, In principle, no consequences for you or the experience on our website. However, to the extent that you decide that you want to benefit from the services of our company, communication of the requested data, as they have been described above is inevitably necessary. Since contractual relations have arisen between the Company and you., our legitimate interest in the reciprocal performance of contractual obligations, will prevail over your refusal to process, until the obligations have been fully fulfilled and there is no prospect of concluding new contractual relationships.
PERSONAL RIGHTS AIMED AT
In the context of the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to the personal data processed: you have the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data are or are not processed and, if so, to have access to the type of personal data and the conditions under which they are processed , by addressing a request to that effect to the data controller;
- The right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data: you can request, by addressing a request to that effect to the data controller, rectification of inaccurate personal data, filling in incomplete data or deleting your personal data if: (i) the data are no longer needed for the original purpose (and there is no new legal purpose), (ii) the legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject, the data subject withdraws his consent and there is no other legal basis, (iii) the data subject exercises his right to object, and the operator has no legitimate reasons to continue processing, (iv) the data has been processed illegally, (v) deletion is necessary to comply with EU or Romanian law or (we) the data were collected in connection with information society services provided to children (if appropriate), when specific consent requirements apply;
- The right to request the restriction of processing: you have the right to obtain the restriction of processing in cases where: (i) consider that the personal data processed are inaccurate, for a period that allows the operator to verify the accuracy of personal data; (ii) processing is illegal, but you do not want us to delete your personal data, but to restrict the use of this data; (iii) if the data controller no longer needs your personal data for the purposes mentioned above, but you need data to find out, exercise or defend a right in court or (iv) you opposed the processing, for the time interval in which to verify whether the legitimate grounds of the data controller prevail over the rights of the data subject;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing, when the processing is based on consent, but without affecting the legality of the processing activities carried out up to that point;
- The right to object to the processing of data for reasons related to your particular situation, when the processing is based on a legitimate interest, as well as to oppose, any time, data processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the person concerned or affects him similarly in a significant manner;
- The right to data portability, meaning the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to the data controller in a structured form, currently used and can be read automatically, as well as the right to transfer that data to another operator, if the processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract and is carried out by automatic means;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (ANSPDCP) and the right to apply to the competent courts.
- The above rights may be exercised at any time. To exercise these rights, we encourage you to use the forms available at http://www.dataprotection.ro/?page = Complaint_models on the ANSPDCP website or make a written request, dated and signed or in electronic format at the following address: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30 Sector 1, Postal code 010336 Bucharest, Romania or by e-mail to email@example.com. Also, if you wish to withdraw your consent to the purposes of direct marketing, you can use the "unsubscribe" option that is included in every marketing communication.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
You can ask any question related to this document to the personal data protection officer who can be contacted at the following email address : [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Cookies use policy
This policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by BELCO AVIA SRL based in Livezile, Cross Street, no. 423, Still 6, Bistrița-Năsăsud county, Romania.
- What are cookies??
A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, the mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from whom the internet is accessed. The cookie is installed at the request of a web server of a browser (ex: Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive).
- What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, tailored to user preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support "Belco Avia" efforts to provide comfortable products and services to users.: ex: - online privacy preferences, shopping basket (if appropriate) or relevant advertising. Also, are used in the preparation of anonymous aggregate statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the user's personal identification.
- What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. The latter are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or closing the application (web browser). Fixed files remain on the user's terminal for a period in the Cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
- How cookies are used by this site?
A visit to this site may place cookies for purposes of:
- Site performance cookies
- Visitor analysis cookies
- Geotargetting cookies
- Registration cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Advertising provider cookies
- They contain personal data cookies?
- Deleting Cookies
- Why cookies are important for the Internet?
Cookies are the focal point of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies may make some sites impossible to use. Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by navigation behavior. Examples of important uses of cookies (which does not require a user to authenticate through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences - product and service categories.
- Offers tailored to the interests of users - password retention.
- Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (opțiuni family mode, safe search functions).
- Limit the frequency of ad serving - Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a specific user on a site.
- Providing more relevant advertising for the user.
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user gets to a website (ex. through search engines, direct, from other websites etc). Websites conduct these analyzes of their use to improve the sites for the benefit of the users.
- Security and privacy issues
Cookies are NOT viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code so they cannot be executed or run. Consequently, cannot be duplicated or replicated on other networks to run or replicate. Because I can't perform these functions, cannot be considered viruses. However, cookies may be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about users' preferences and browsing history, both on one site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this and constantly mark cookies to be deleted during anti-virus / anti-spyware deletion / scanning procedures.. In general, browsers have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, period of validity and automatic deletion after the user has visited a certain site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
Because identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, it is advisable to know what possible problems cookies can create. Because through them, information is constantly transmitted in both directions between the browser and the website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes during the transmission of data, the information contained in the cookie may be intercepted.
Although very rarely, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (ex: an insecure Wi-Fi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve incorrect cookie settings on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information to gain unauthorized access to certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of personal information protection.
Tips for safe and responsible navigation, based on cookies.
Here are some tips that can ensure that you navigate without worries but with the help of cookies:
- Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you.
- If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person who uses the computer, you can set long expiration dates for storing your browsing history and personal access data.
- If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to clear individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session..
- Install and constantly update your antispyware applications.
Many of the spyware detection and prevention applications include site attack detection. and , prevents your browser from accessing websites that could exploit browser vulnerabilities or download malicious software.
Make sure your browser is always up to date. Many cookie-based attacks are exploited by exploiting the weaknesses of older versions of browsers. Cookies are everywhere and cannot be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and largest sites on the Internet - local or international. With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so that you can surf the internet with confidence.
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make certain sites impractical or difficult to visit and use. Also, your refusal to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive / see online advertising. It is possible to set in the browser so that these cookies are no longer accepted or you can set the browser to accept cookies from a specific site. But, e.g, if you are not registered using cookies, you will not be able to leave comments. All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in your browser's "options" or "preferences" menu..
To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you can use the "help" option of the browser for more details.
For third-party cookie settings, you can also consult the site:
- Useful Links
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links: